Helen Doherty – School Social Worker
Seniors who are thinking about attending BMCC and may be interested in student leadership positions; Ambassador and ASG applications will open mid-February! Now is a great time to start thinking if you want to apply!
The OSAC scholarship application is open! OSAC awards more than $17 million in scholarships annually and administers over 600 scholarship programs.
If students apply by February 15th, their error-free application will be entered into a drawing for one of several $1000 Early Bird Scholarships.
- College Entrance Exams/Testing (SAT, ACT, PSAT, NMSQT) (External Link)
- NCAA - The National Collegiate Athletic Association (External Link)
- NCAA - The National Collegiate Athletic Association
- Types of Financial Aid Available
- Grants - Money you do not have to pay back
- Loans - Money borrowed that must be paid back (with interest)
- Work-Study - Money earned from work used to help pay for school
- Scholarships - Available from many sources